Founded in 1976, Theatrical Outfit is Atlanta’s second oldest theatre. Productions include many of the best writers of the American South: Truman Capote, Horton Foote, Harper Lee, Flannery O’Connor, Walker Percy, Hank Williams, Tennessee Williams, as well as the new dramatists Carlyle Brown, S.M. Shephard-Massat, Elyzabeth Gregory Wilder.
Website Redesign and Development
Theatrical Outfit needed an updated look to help them attract a more diverse audience as well as provide a more robust user experience for visitors to the website.
Our services included:
- Revised site architecture
- Updated and targeted copy
- Complete redesign to improve user experience
- WordPress platform that allowed them to easily manage their content
- Responsive website for a great mobile experience